All notable changes to Learn Quickly can be found below.
Version 0.3.4 – 20200504
- Prevent logged out user from commenting on experiments.
Version 0.3.3 – 20191015
- Global setting to show only top level question rows on the dashboard.
Version 0.3.2 – 20190803
- Slack integration features removed from the Learn Quickly theme and moved to the new Learn Quickly for Slack plugin.
Version 0.3.1 – 20190724
- Global setting to enable Slack notifications. If enabled, newly published Experiments and comments on Experiments will appear as messages on the Slack channel specific in the settings.
Version 0.3.0 – 20190710
- Added an optional tag search field and category buttons to the Experiment Dashboard filter
- Added animated spinner to the Experiment Dashboard loading message
- Blog posts (or “Updates”) have been replaced with the standard WordPress commenting on Experiment posts (The “Blog” remains available for adding or editing post content)
- Fixed issue where some top level questions were missing from the question tree on the Experiment posts
Version 0.2.1 – 20180122
- “Rotating Banners” widget for the site header
- Fixed the font size and other styling issues on nested lists
- Fixed word wrap issue in experiment page sidebar
- Replaced em dash with en dash between start and end dates on experiment page
Version 0.2.0 – 20171019
- “How might we” and “Status” views on Experiments
- Date and Status filter options on Experiments
- Updates relocated to left sidebar on Experiments
- Experiments sorted first by most recent start date, then by the sooner end date
- On Experiments page, Questions row now appear even when all Experiments in that row are inactive
Version 0.1.1 – 20170427
- “How Might We…” section on homepage
- Question hierarchy tree displayed on Experiment posts
- Dynamic text-sizing on experiment tiles
- Login button redirects to current page
- Fixed issue where mobile menu breaks the page layout
- Author name now visible on public updates